Friday, December 28, 2012

HSGD

I woke up and had a huge breakfast. I guess I was hungry from yesterday. I don't usually tend to binge in the morning, but that's exactly what seemed to happen. I had:
  • Orange juice (110cal)
  • Orange (47cal)
  • Banana (100cal)
  • Natural peanut butter (180cal)
  • 2 slices of rye bread (160cal)
So it is now just passed 8AM and I am already sitting on nearly 600cal. Yeah. Not an excellent start to the day. 

I think I'm going to start the healthy skinny girl diet (HSGD). I've started it before and it went pretty well. I'm allowed unlimited fruits and veggies on it, so that's always good motivation to eat those instead of high-calorie flour-based foods or dairy products. The calorie limits seem pretty high to me, though, so I'll start it and maybe reduce it if I find it's too much. I just don't think that I'm ready to take on the SGD yet. I have hypoglycemia, so I was raised to fear not eating enough. Which is probably part of the reason that I have so many problems when it comes to food. Anyways. 

So, yeah, on the HSGD. I'll do the first Friday, Saturday and Sunday on the calendar this weekend, then start from the very beginning on Monday. So I'll be on the diet 33 days instead of 30. Which means that today I'm allowed 950cal, minus fruits and veggies. Which means that I have almost 700cal left for the day. Quite a bit, actually. I only brought an orange, 2 clementines and some mixed salted nuts to work. I might buy a soup, too, as I like using that as my lunchtime walk, haha. I brought tea too because I'm always freezing over here (I'm currently wearing my winter jacket).

Speaking of cold, yesterday really was the mother of all storms. It actually broke tons of records. 45cm of snow fell on the city in 24h, and over 50cm just outside of the city. Cars and buses were stalled everywhere, people abandoned their vehicles on the highway, it was total chaos. I don't mind the snow (I used to really love it, actually, and I still kind of do), but I hate chaos. And I hate people who can't drive. Snowstorms seem to call all the bad drivers out of their hiding places and make them hit the road (and each other) all at the same time. It's pretty terrible. At least I didn't have to drive and deal with them yesterday. But I did have to deal with people being stupid in transit. It's pretty amazing, really, how dumb people can get. Anyways. Done ranting now, haha.

I'll probably update later with a follow-up on my intake. I don't know how I'm going to manage once school starts up again, there's no way I'll be able to update as often. I'm going to be starting up some new blogs today, too.

Enjoy your day!

E. xx

2 comments:

  1. OMG I SO want to do the HSGD. Can we do it together to get some motivation? Message me, lucieloveheart@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucie, I think that it wouldn't be smart or fair to you for me to start the HSGD right, I know that I won't be able to do it right now, especially with New Year's and all that. Would you like to start it with me in the New Year, maybe?
      E xx

      Delete