Thursday, December 27, 2012

The weather outside is frightful

Today was a pretty bad day. The kind of day where you should've just stayed in bed, you know?

I woke up to a huge snowstorm, the snowstorm of the year I think. Had to go to work though. Ended up being 45 minutes late, as is took me nearly 2 hours and a half to get there... Sigh... Anyways, once I finally got home, I was extremely ill. I ate a lot of sugar-free chocolate-covered cherries at work (so yummy), sweetened with maltose, and I have a feeling that I cannot digest maltose (looked it up, for the biologists/med people out there, it seems to be autosomal recessive, but can come in a mild form if the person is a carrier. So maybe that's what I am). Anyways. Really should have just stayed in bed. Now have a 12-hour shift to look forward to tomorrow... Sigh... All I want to do is sleep and laze around and work on my apartment, but there's no time for any of that. Sorry this is such a boring/pointless/depressing post, haha... I've been in a weird mood lately. It happens sometimes.

Anyways, in other news, got my first comments and follower today! Woohoo, so exciting! Thank you so much girlies, I am really flattered. It's also so interesting to see where my readers are from. I mean, I love how global the world is now. Also I am probably significantly below 1000cal for my intake today, never mind all of it that was flushed away, so that's good news.

Sorry, really boring post, I know, I'm tired. Guess I'll have to save the deep posts about life for tomorrow at work, haha

P.S. I've realized that I forgot to mention my HW. I was 167-168 at my highest, I think (I am absolutely mortified to be writing this... :s). This was when I lived with my Italian grandparents for 2 years and was literally being force-fed (guilt works miracles on me, for real). Since I've started med, I've lost about 15-20lbs. This wasn't really with much work, except maybe the running that I did consistently, so I don't know whether it's due to stress or a change in diet (though I didn't live with my grandparents last year and I'm pretty sure that I weighed the same). So, yeah. A lot of people have been commenting on how my face looks skinnier and stuff, which is nice. I have pretty round cheeks and dimples to begin with, so I'd really love to get some nice cheekbones eventually. Anywaaays... Bed time soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment